Hewlett-Packard Alumni Association
Independent volunteer organization of former HP employees – and current HP employees in the process of leaving. Helping each other with life after HP.
25,000 members. Operated by former HP employees who volunteer their time. Not endorsed or supported by the Hewlett‑Packard Company.
You are eligible to join if you were formerly a regular, direct employee of HP – or have a defined retirement or termination date. Thanks to the HPAA's Supporting Members, there is no charge. Join: Alumni Join: Leaving HP
If you are a current employee, the HPAA has a 75,000-member LinkedIn network of current and former employees -- plus transition planning advice from recent alumni.
▪ ASAP Checklist – what to do before losing access to HP internal systems. (HPAA membership not required)
Free basic membership benefits:
▪ Advice on the process – from US people who have recently left – on WFR, retirement, severance, commissions, health transition, unemployment benefits, etc.
▪ News and discussion on US Retiree and COBRA health plans, Annual Enrollment, discounts, other benefits.
▪ US job openings from employers interested in recruiting HP alumni.
▪ US Tax cost basis for HP and spinoff company stock. Discuss financial issues from an ex-HP perspective.
▪ Post technical questions to a knowledgeable, friendly community of engineers.
▪ Local social and networking events around the US.
Join at no charge:
▪ HP alumnus: Join: Alumni
▪ In the process of leaving HP: Join: Leaving HP
Upgrade to Supporting Member:
▪ If the HPAA has been helpful to you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member.
The HPAA is made possible by Supporting Members and Sponsors.
© 2014 Hewlett-Packard Alumni Association, Inc. • By using this site you accept these terms • The HPAA is operated by former employees who volunteer their time. It is not endorsed or supported by the Hewlett-Packard Company.