Hewlett-Packard Alumni Association
Independent volunteer organization of former
HP, HP Inc, and Hewlett Packard Enterprise employees – and
current employees in the process of leaving.
27,000 members. Operated by former employees who volunteer their time; not officially endorsed or supported.
If you were formerly a regular, direct employee of Hewlett-Packard, HP Inc, or Hewlett Packard Enterprise – or have a defined retirement or termination date – join our private Benefits, JobPost, and Finance forums. Also open to spouses, partners, or dependents of former employees who are receiving HP benefits. No charge to join, thanks to HPAA members. Join HPAA
If you are a current or former employee of HP, HPI, HPE, an HP acquisition, or a spinoff, join our 81,000-member LinkedIn network. HP Connections
Immediate assistance (HPAA membership not required.)
ASAP Checklist – what to do before losing access to HPI or HPE internal systems... and in the following few weeks. Checklist last updated: September 15, 2017.
Checked your LinkedIn profile lately? You may be surprised: LinkedIn Tips and Traps
▪ Online forums on benefits and transition issues. Current discussions: Retiree wireless discounts, Check your severance payment
▪ Succinct, useful monthly email. (No HP corporate or product news.) Recent issues: HPAlumni Flash
▪ US job openings shared by fellow members and posted by employers.
▪ Discuss financial issues from an ex-HP perspective.
▪ Answers to your technical questions from a friendly community of engineers.
▪ Local events and national webinars.
Unofficial information about HP:
▪ Fortune article summarizing breakup of Hewlett-Packard into HP Inc, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, DXC, and Micro Focus.
▪ The original HP Way and Corporate Objectives.
More about the HPAA: Contact the HPAA, change your email address, meet the volunteer team. About
© 2017 Hewlett-Packard Alumni Association, Inc. • By using this site you accept these terms • Operated by former employees who volunteer their time. Not officially endorsed or supported.