Hewlett-Packard Alumni Association
Independent volunteer organization of former
HP, HPI, and HPE employees – and
current employees in the process of leaving.
26,000 members. Operated by former employees who volunteer their time; not officially endorsed or supported.
If you were formerly a regular, direct employee of Hewlett-Packard, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, or HP Inc. – or have a defined retirement or termination date – join our private Benefits, JobPost, and Finance forums. (No charge, thanks to HPAA members.) Join HPAA
If you are a current or former employee of HP, an HP acquisition, or a spinoff, join our 80,000-member LinkedIn network. HP Connections
Immediate assistance (HPAA membership not required.)
ASAP Checklist – what to do before losing access to HP internal systems.
▪ Advice on WFR, retirement, severance, health transition, UI, etc. – from people who have recently left.
▪ News and shared info on US Retiree and COBRA health plans, Annual Enrollment, discounts...
▪ US job openings shared by fellow members and posted by employers.
▪ US Tax cost basis for HP and spinoff company stock.
▪ Discuss financial issues from an ex-HP perspective.
▪ Answers to your technical questions from a friendly community of engineers.
▪ Local events and national webinars sponsored by the HPAA and other exHP groups.
Unofficial information about HP:
▪ The original HP Way and Corporate Objectives.
More about the HPAA: Contact the HPAA, change your email address, meet the volunteer team. About
© 2016 Hewlett-Packard Alumni Association, Inc. • By using this site you accept these terms • Operated by former employees who volunteer their time. Not officially endorsed or supported.